RCD/GFCI/ELCB tester from 0 to 500 mA.
- 2Lines × 16 Characters LCD.
- Accurate digital readout of disconnection time.
- Automatic data hold function.
- Zero Crossing Circuitry permit testing at 0° or 180°.
- Disconnection Phase Polarity shown on LCD display.
- Auto-off and off override.
- Polarity Trip indicator (Positive of Negative Phase).
- Wiring polarity indicator.
- Measure voltage and frequency between Line and Earth before testing.
- Ampilfier Brove
- The Amplifier Probe is designed to identify and trace wires or cables within a group without damaging the insulation.
- Works with any Tone Generator to identify wires.
- Volume control for increased sensitivity and adjustable to suit work environment.
- Recessed ON/OFF button prevents battery drain.
- A phone jack is designed for headset or handset.
- Tone Generator
- Tone Generator is a great tool for locating and identifying cable pairs or individual conductors.
- 180 CB-G doesn’t only provide the function of a tone generator, but also serves as a continuity and polarity tester.
- Test results are displayed by a bi-colored LED.
Phase Rotation Tester
- 3 phase rotation detector.
- Input 100 – 660 V AC.
- Frequency 45 to 70 Hz.
- Power supply : None.
- Large LCD display, 21.5 mm digit height.
- 2,000 Lux, 20,000 Lux.
- Sensor meet C.I.E. photopic spectrum.
- 2 filters, professional.
- Hold, External zero adjust.
- Large LCD display.
- Records maximum and minimum.
- Data hold.
- Auto shut-off safe battery.
- Serial interface RS-232 for computer connection.
- Two in one, Infrared + K probe.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- 0.1 degree accuracy.
- Automatic shutdown system for battery saving.
- ºC and ºF build in selector.
- Memory to record maximum and minimum reading.
- Data hold.
- Build REL button for relative measurement.
- 0 to 14 pH x 0.01 pH, 1,999 mV.
- µP circuit, LCD with display unit.
- Max., Min., Memory recall button.
- pH, mV, Temp., manual Temp. adj. or ATC.
- Size : 180 x 72 x 32 mm. RS-232.
- RS232 PC serial interface.
- Portable conductivity meter, accurate digital readout with the advantage of separate probe.
- Various measuring ranges: 199.9 mS, 1999 mS 19.99 mS.
- Data Hold to store the desired value on the screen.
- LCD display for low power consumption and clear reading, even at ambient with glitter.
- Long-life components, with ABS plastic housing strong and light.
- Compact size, designed to transport and use comfortably.
- It incorporates low battery indicator.
- Applications: water conditions, aquariums, beverage, fish hatcheries, food processing, photography, laboratory, paper industry, metal industry, quality control, schools, etc.
- This portable anemometer gives fast, accurate and reliable air speed detected by the sensor attached.
- Multifunction: m / s, km / h, ft / min, knots.
- The low friction of the rotating bearing of detector blades allows free air movement, obtaining good precision for low speeds.
- Reading lock function to keep the value from the LCD display.
- Large liquid crystal display (LCD), easy to read.
- Display of low consumption and optimum readability even in places brightness or poor lighting conditions.
- This instrument is made of long-life components, including a strong, light weight ABS plastic housing.
- The lightness of weight and size of the instrument allow measurements with one hand.
- Battery indicator.
- Applications: This anemometer can be useful for testing air conditioning, heating, air speed measurement, wind speed, etc…
- Ability to measure temperature in °C and °F.
Electromagnetic field meter
- The EMF meter is designed to provide user a quick, reliable and easy way to measure electromagnetic field radiation levels around power lines, home appliances and industrial devices.
- The EMF meter is a cost effective, manageable instrument designed and calibrated to measure EMF Radiation in bandwidths between 50 Hz / 60 Hz.
- Check micro Tesla & milli Gauss.
ACA leakage tester
- High precision AC mA measurement, it is useful for AC mA leakage current measurement.
- Measure AC mA on the inductive conductor.
- Miniature type, easy to carry out & operation.
- High precision for low ACA leakage current measurement.
- Built-in DATA HOLD function.
- LCD display allows clear readout-out even at hight ambient light level.
- LSI circuit provides high reliability and durability.
- Overload protection circuit is provided for all range.
- Design to meet IEC 1010 safety requirement.
- Compact, light weight and excellent operation.
Digital frequency counter
- Dual input.
- High accuracy and sensitivity.
- Frequency measurement up to 2500 MHz.
- Ranges of 10 MHz, 500 MHz and 2500 MHz.
- Maximum resolution of 0.1 Hz in the range of 10 MHz.
- High sensitivity for VHF and UHF frequencies.
- Relative measurement, maximum, minimum, average and period.
- DATA HOLD.
- Auto off.
- BNC input connector.
- AT-20 antenna and connection tips included.
- High quality Taut Band movement.
- Measures insulation(MΩ), continuity(Ω) and AC voltage.
- Instant operation is possible with a push button, convenient timer is provided with automatic power off after three to five minutes to save the battery power.
- LED (red) indication when testing insulation and continuity.
- Use of a high efficiency and accurate DC-DC converter.
- Most suitable for insulation resistance measurement of electrical household appliances, power line distribution and installation.
- World’s patent, Multi-functions, one instrument combine Photo Tach.(RPM) & Contact Tach. (RPM, m/min., ft/min.).
- Wide measuring range from 0,5 to 100,000 RPM.
- 0.1 RPM resolution for the measured value < 1000 RPM.
- High precision with 0.05% accuracy.
- The last value, max. value, min. value will be stored into the memory automatically & can be obtained by pressing Memory Call Button.
- Laser light beam for photo tachometer, long measuring distance.
- Large LCD display.